Information Notice, Art. 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – GDPR.
In compliance with what is stated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data, hereby we are providing you with the necessary information concerning the processing of personal data you provided. This information statement is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be visited through the links available on the websites with the domain of the website Owner/Data Controller, who will not in any case be held responsible for websites of third parties.
This information statement is provided in accordance with Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data) and it is also based on what is provided for in Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated in Directive 2009/136/EC, regarding Cookies, as well as to what is stated in the Provision dated 08.05.2014 set out by the Italian Data Protection Authority regarding Cookies.
- DATA SUBJECTS
The DATA CONTROLLER, in compliance with Articles 4 and 24 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 is CEU – CENTRO ESPOSIZIONI UCIMU SPA, with registered office at Viale Fulvio Testi 128 – 20092 Cinisello Balsamo (Milan) – in the person of its legal pro-tempore representative.
- PURPOSES AND LAWFULNESS OF DATA PROCESSING
The provided personal data will be processed in compliance with the conditions of data processing lawfulness, pursuant to Art. 6 Regulation (EU) 2016/679, for the following purposes:
a) Data processing management with regard to (Art. 6 letter f):
– Navigation on this website;
– Contact request and sending of the information you may require by filling out the data collection forms available in the dedicated areas.
– Registration for events that may be organized by the Data Controller and/or by other companies of the Group by filling out the data collection form available in the area “Events”;
– Reservation of services by filling out the data collection form available in the area “Exhibit”;
– Registration of schools for events by filling out of the appropriate form available in the area “Visit”;
– Administrative-accounting activities in general. For the application of the provisions concerning personal data processing, data processing for administrative and accounting purposes is related to organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of processed data. In particular, internal organizational activities, activities aimed at fulfilling pre-contractual and contractual obligations and information activities are related to these purposes. –
b) Data processing management with regard to (Art.6 letter a):
– with your prior consent and until your objection, subscription to the newsletter service, sending out of commercial information and satisfaction questionnaires by the Data Controller to enable you to keep always updated through the e-mailing list service on all events/initiatives organised and/or sponsored by CEU – CENTRO ESPOSIZIONI UCIMI S.P.A. and by other companies of the Group UCIMU SISTEMI PER PRODURRE, dedicated to the in-depth analysis of the main topics of interest with regard to the Italian trade shows of the sector, the related activities and a possible sending out of satisfaction questionnaires. You can subscribe to the newsletter service, by filling out the online registration form on the website in the specific area and by ticking the relevant tick box. The data will be entered in the company CRM. In order to compare and possibly improve the communication results, the Data Controller uses systems with reports to send out newsletters and promotional information messages. Thanks to these reports, the Data Controller will be able to be informed about: the number of readers, openings, unique clickers and total clicks; the operating systems and devices systems used to read information messages; the detailed list of activities of single users; the detailed list of e-mails that have been sent, delivered, not delivered and forwarded. All these data are used with the purpose of comparing and possibly improving the communication results.
For more information concerning the cookies used in this website, you can read the cookies policy.
- DATA RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS
The provided personal data may be disclosed to recipients that will process data, acting as Data Processors, pursuant to Art. 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and/or as natural persons, acting on behalf of the Data Controller or of the Data Processor, in order to fulfil the related contracts or purposes. Precisely, data may be disclosed to recipients belonging to the following categories: – other companies belonging to the UCIMU Group; – subjects providing services for the management of the information system used by UCIMU-SISTEMI PER PRODURRE and of the telecommunication network (including electronic mail); – agencies or firms, for consulting or assistance purposes; – authorities in charge of the fulfilment of obligations in compliance with law and/or provisions from public bodies, on request. In case of administrative-accounting purposes, data may be transmitted to companies providing commercial information for the assessment of solvency and payment behaviour and/or to subjects for purposes of credit collection. The subjects belonging to the above- mentioned categories are acting as Data Processors or else they operate totally autonomously, as separate Data Controllers. The list of appointed Data Processors is continually updated and available at the offices of UCIMU–SISTEMI PER PRODURRE in Cinisello Balsamo (MI) – Viale Fulvio Testi 128.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES AND/OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
The provided personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
- DURATION OF STORAGE OR CRITERIA
Personal data will be processed with automated means and/or manually, by subjects expressly in charge of the processing: specific methods and instruments will be adopted aimed at ensuring maximum security and confidentiality.
In compliance with Art. 5, clause 1, letter e) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the collected personal data will be retained with a method allowing the identification of data subjects, for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed. The storage of the provided personal data is based on criteria that can be viewed by writing an e-mail to email@example.com
- NATURE OF DATA PROVISION AND FAILURE TO CONSENT
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide his/her personal data. Provision of data is optional or mandatory according to the specific purpose for which data are processed. Failure to provide data marked with an asterisk (*), will entail the failure to obtain the required information or to use the services of the Data Controller. Provision of personal data for the purposes A) specified in point 2 of this information statement is mandatory to optimise the specific functionalities and use the services you may require the Data Controller to provide, for example to duly send information requests and to receive the reply of the Data Controller and/or to register for events and exhibitions by filling out the application forms available in the dedicated sections. Failure to provide such personal data may entail the failure to obtain the required service or to use the services offered by the website.
Provision of personal data and consent to personal data processing for the subscription to the newsletter service (purposes B) given by the user by ticking the relevant tick box available is optional. Failure to obtain personal data and consent to data processing will not enable the Data Controller to send you newsletters and/or questionnaires by e-mail to test your satisfaction level with regard to the service offered by the Data Controller and by the companies of the Group UCIMU–SISTEMI PER PRODURRE.
- DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
You will able to exercise your rights, as stated in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, by applying to the Data Controller or to the appointed Data Processor, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . In any moment, you are entitled to obtain access to your data from the Data Controller, you can request that such data are rectified, erased or limited to the relevant processing. Moreover, in any moment you can oppose to your data processing, (including automated data processing, e.g. profiling) and to the portability of your data. Without prejudice to any other administrative and jurisdictional appeal, if you think that the processing of your personal data infringes upon what is stated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, pursuant to Art. 15 letter f) of the above mentioned Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you are entitled to file a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it) and, with reference to Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a), you are entitled to withdraw your consent in any moment.
In case of data portability request, the Data Controller will provide you with your personal data in a structured, easily readable and commonly used format by an automatic device, subject to compliance with the paragraphs 3 and 4, as in Art. 20 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
If you do not wish to receive any more newsletters from the Data Controller, in any moment you just need to write an e-mail to email@example.com specifying in the subject: “Unsubscribe to Newsletter” and you will not be disturbed again.
Updated on 04 February 2019